Sometimes it’s hard to know where to start when taking steps to live more sustainably. So, here are 5 simple hacks that will save you money & make a difference to the planet.
- Plan your weekly meals around food that is in season. If you have leftovers at the end of the week, remember to cook it up to avoid food waste.
- Check out earth friendly beauty, skin care & hygiene products like shampoo & soap bars rather than those that come in a plastic bottle.
- Aim to buy better quality slow fashion you love and will hold onto rather than fast fashion you’ll keep for one season. On that, also check out thrift stores or do a clothing swap with friends if you’re keen to freshen up your wardrobe.
- Say no to plastic water bottles, plastic wrapped food, plastic bags and plastic straws.
- Invest in a quality tote & some compostable produce bags to help you out at the shops - they always come in handy.
Simple ideas with a huge positive impact – we’re here for that!
Shop our collection of ethical, sustainable bags here.